Cut

In the beginning of the project, I had to join the two bulkhead parts with some cardboard between it. With this, I later would cut the two parts easier. Because the bolts on the threaded ends had almost no space to screw them, I flattened the cardboard. This was a terrible mistake.
When I finally cut the boat in in two parts, it went wrong. It was almost impossible to let the saw find its way.  As a result, I cut wrong on two places. I now have to repair it by adding epoxy on the edge. Hopefully it will look nice enough. Otherwise I have to paint it in a colour instead of the nice varnished wood look.

Next problem: temperatures are dropping below the necessary heights. Let's find a heater for the shed.






Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Review

Filleting the joints

Epoxy