The place where the boat will be divided in two parts, will be made of two bulkheads, both made out of two wooden parts. Today I glued these parts together with thickened epoxy. First I put epoxy on one part, than I put thickened expoy on the other part. I also glued the mastfoot to one piece. The vertical parts of the foot are made of meranti wood. It was very difficult to press everything together. I used two heavy roof tiles. Screwing should have been a better idea. With the rudder head I epoxied the places where the rudder blade will go upward and downward. The handgloves were very handy and the plastic on the scale kept it clean. I was glad that I could lend some extra clamps of my father.